Herbal teas made from leaves, roots and flowers have multiple benefits. Antioxidants present in these herbs yield many health benefits. If you are an herbal tea drinker, you must know the uses as well as possible side effects of herbal teas.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health