Pumpkin is highly recommended in low calorie diet plans. It is good for chronic conditions, helps in improving eye sight. It contains Vitamin A, C, lutein and zeaxanthin. To boost immune system include pumpkin in your diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet