Psoriasis is a chronic condition occurs in people due to several reasons including an overactive immune system. Sometimes chronic body inflammation might cause psoriasis symptoms like red plaques, itchiness, red skin spots on skin surface.
Know about WeRIndia
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'
- Boost to develop microalgae into health foods
- An alternative to animal experiments