Psoas is the deepest core muscle situated one on each side of the body. These muscles called psoas major are the ones that attaches upper body to lower body. These muscles connects spine to legs. Psoas (psoai-plu) muscle are important in all terms – energetically, physically, and emotionally. Any stress that we experience can cause pain in posas muscle and hurts back. Yogis often detoxify these muscles to keep system calm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke