The first domestic use of soybean is traced to the eastern half of North China in 11th BC, or perhaps a little earlier.
Tag: processed foods
Eating processed meat can cause bowel cancer in humans while red meat is a likely cause of the disease.
“Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well.” – Karen Sessions
What is processed food anyway? If it’s boxed, bagged, canned or jarred and has a list of ingredients on the label, it’s processed.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds