Prediabetes occurs when the there is too much sugar in the blood. It means, elevated blood glucose (sugar) level that has not yet reached the threshold of Type 2 diabetes diagnosis.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes