Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19