Popcorn lung disease known as Bronchiolitis obliterans is scarring of tiny air sacs in the lungs resulting in the thickening
Know about WeRIndia
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'
- Boost to develop microalgae into health foods
- An alternative to animal experiments