Pumpkin is highly recommended in low calorie diet plans. It is good for chronic conditions, helps in improving eye sight. It contains Vitamin A, C, lutein and zeaxanthin. To boost immune system include pumpkin in your diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity