Hospitals around the world are seeking for plasma donors. Plasma from a fully recovered COVID-19 patient may able to save patients who currently tested positive and under treatment for Covid-19. By donating plasma one can save lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat