Banana halwa is a tasty dessert prepared during festival occasions to offer it to Goddess. Banana is very important fruit that is not only nutritionally valuable also has religious significances and is integral part of Indian festivals
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed