Banana halwa is a tasty dessert prepared during festival occasions to offer it to Goddess. Banana is very important fruit that is not only nutritionally valuable also has religious significances and is integral part of Indian festivals
Know about WeRIndia
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'
- Boost to develop microalgae into health foods
- An alternative to animal experiments
- Teen brain differences linked to increased waist circumference
- Television advertising limits can reduce childhood obesity, study concludes