There are so many different ways to eat,But do you really know how to eat?
Here is a traditional Indian vegetarian soup called “pineapple rasam” that helps in easy digestion after a very heavy meal.
It strongly encourages to ‘Grow your own food.’ Fiji’s food guide is a pineapple that comprises most of the ten dietary guidelines.
If we have many ripe plantains at home we can make this south Indian dish – sweet and sour Pachadi.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed