There are so many different ways to eat,But do you really know how to eat?
Here is a traditional Indian vegetarian soup called “pineapple rasam” that helps in easy digestion after a very heavy meal.
It strongly encourages to ‘Grow your own food.’ Fiji’s food guide is a pineapple that comprises most of the ten dietary guidelines.
If we have many ripe plantains at home we can make this south Indian dish – sweet and sour Pachadi.
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer