Passionflower vine is well known for its gorgeous flowers. Its fruits are edible and are used for making delicious passionfruit juice. Passion fruits are known as maypops and looks like an egg. Passionflower grows both in wild and as cultivated variety.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity