This week August 1-7th is celebrated as World Breastfeeding Week to support breastfeeding for a healthier planet. The theme of World Breastfeeding week is “Support breastfeeding for a healthier planet” (WHO).
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions