Regular physical activity and nutritious food intake is important to all to keep fit and healthy. This applies to people who have chronic conditions like diabetes. Daily exercise and balanced diet keeps body fit, fine and immune system active.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet