November month is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and the third Thursday, 18th of November is World Pancreatic Cancer Day. To educate, inspire and empower people regarding the pancreatic cancer this month is chosen as pancreatic cancer awareness month.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle