Cancer is a broad term for a class of diseases characterized by abnormal cells that grow and invade healthy cells in the body.
Tag: Ovarian cancer
Evidence from new research work suggests that most common type of ovarian cancer may originate in the fallopian tubes and not from the ovaries
Hollywood celebrity Angelina Jolie in an interview said she suffered from Bell’s palsy a condition related to nervous system of the face.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat