Ochratoxin A (OTA) is produced by species of Penicillum and Aspergillus – Aspergillus ochraceus, A. carbonarius, A. niger and Penicillium verrucosum.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought