For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Know about WeRIndia
- More belly weight increases danger of heart disease even if BMI does not indicate obesity
- Higher mushroom consumption is associated with a lower risk of cancer
- Designing healthy diets with computer analysis
- Multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, vitamin D may lessen risk of positive COVID-19 test
- Is Your Gut Healthy and How To Fix It
- Supplement treats schizophrenia in mice, restores healthy 'dance' and structure of neurons