Just like fruits, jackfruit’s seeds are edible and are nutritious. When boiled these seeds taste like boiled potatoes. It is rich in iron, contains Vitamin A, rich in protein. Seeds are useful in skin rejuvenation, hair growth, for anemia, to build strength and is aphrodisiac too! During season, seeds can be collected, dried and stored for non-seasonal uses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought