India has a significant burden of malnutrition, including micronutrient malnutrition such as iron and vitamin deficiencies. According to the World Bank, more than 70% of India’s children under five are deficient in vitamin D, and 57% of all children in the country lack adequate levels of vitamin A.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet