Checkout the nutrition questions for kids..
Back to homepage
- fatty fish
- can be met with water, beverages, and foods
- are not a concern in nutrition
- are the same for all people
- Vitamin B-12
- are made by the body.
- generally must be supplied by food.
- include alcohol.
- are enzymes.
- provide essential fatty acids.
- promote growth and repair of the body.
- participate in nervous system functioning.
Know about WeRIndia
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes
- Binge-drinkers' brains have to work harder to feel empathy for others
- Does the Mediterranean diet protect against rheumatoid arthritis?