Checkout the nutrition questions for kids..
Back to homepage
- fatty fish
- can be met with water, beverages, and foods
- are not a concern in nutrition
- are the same for all people
- Vitamin B-12
- are made by the body.
- generally must be supplied by food.
- include alcohol.
- are enzymes.
- provide essential fatty acids.
- promote growth and repair of the body.
- participate in nervous system functioning.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes