Checkout the nutrition questions for kids..
Back to homepage
- fatty fish
- can be met with water, beverages, and foods
- are not a concern in nutrition
- are the same for all people
- Vitamin B-12
- are made by the body.
- generally must be supplied by food.
- include alcohol.
- are enzymes.
- provide essential fatty acids.
- promote growth and repair of the body.
- participate in nervous system functioning.
Know about WeRIndia
- Japanese Knotweed extract could cut cancer risk of processed meat
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising