Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory
- Vitamin D deficiency may increase risk for addiction to opioids and ultraviolet rays