This is year’s World Health Day is theme is dedicated to Nurses and midwives and it could not be more opt. World Health Day is celebrated every year on April 7th to create awareness about healthy lifestyle with good health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat