Thermometer is one of the instrument that is worth having at home. Many types of thermometer – digital as well as mercury reading thermometers are available in market. However measuring a person’s body temperature without coming in contact with the person is not possible with regular thermometer. This is where non-contact infrared thermometers are gaining much popularity in this pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk