In a new plant based innovation, Mexican staple crop Nopal cactus or prickly pear cactus is used for making plant-based leather. Nopal cactus is national symbol of Mexico and is a staple food for Mexicans
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health