Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, has been the focus of international scrutiny for its exploitation of freshwater resources, use of child slave labor, and severe environmental violations.
While filming in southern California our team uncovered hard evidence that Nestlé has been operating outside the bounds of the law.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Overweight dogs respond well to high-protein, high-fiber diet
- Avoiding Menopause Weight Gain
- Drug mimics beneficial effects of fasting in mice
- Mediterranean diet associated with a lower risk of mortality in older adults
- Food labeling is lacking in online grocery retailers
- High protein diet may harm polar bears