Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, has been the focus of international scrutiny for its exploitation of freshwater resources, use of child slave labor, and severe environmental violations.
While filming in southern California our team uncovered hard evidence that Nestlé has been operating outside the bounds of the law.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Moderate carbohydrate intake may be best for health, study suggests
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- Obesity, infertility and oxidative stress in mouse egg cells