Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, has been the focus of international scrutiny for its exploitation of freshwater resources, use of child slave labor, and severe environmental violations.
While filming in southern California our team uncovered hard evidence that Nestlé has been operating outside the bounds of the law.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity