Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, has been the focus of international scrutiny for its exploitation of freshwater resources, use of child slave labor, and severe environmental violations.
While filming in southern California our team uncovered hard evidence that Nestlé has been operating outside the bounds of the law.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase