Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Tag: Nervous system
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Roasted fennel is another popular mouth freshener one can see in many Indian restaurant.
Hollywood celebrity Angelina Jolie in an interview said she suffered from Bell’s palsy a condition related to nervous system of the face.
Know about WeRIndia
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk