With many types of health issues that arise due to food, today people want to know what our great grandparents, grandparents used to eat that kept their health in good condition for long time. Well, the answer is “you are what you eat”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Cutting 250 calories daily and exercising may improve heart health in obese older adults
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds