Psoriasis is a chronic condition occurs in people due to several reasons including an overactive immune system. Sometimes chronic body inflammation might cause psoriasis symptoms like red plaques, itchiness, red skin spots on skin surface.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Multi-kingdom dialogue' between internal, external microbiota
- Dieting and its effect on the gut microbiome
- Western high-fat diet can cause chronic pain, according to new study
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation