Monkeypox an extremely rare disease is spreading around the world. So far more than 250 cases are reported from 16 different countries. The diseases spreads with close and prolonged contact with an infected person.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat