Our food habits and portion that we consume have changed a lot in past two decades. A half cup of ice cream or a scoop of ice cream used to be the norm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?