The Mudras can be used to balance the five vital elements of the body, which are water, earth, ether, air, and fire.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells