Reducing and avoiding carbohydrate intake can lead to slow and sluggish metabolic rate.
Kinnow is a cross between citrus cultivars King and willow leaf. It is similar to orange. It has high seed content.
Many face this problem of regaining weight after losing weight through dieting and exercising. For a brief period, reduced weight remains that way and slowly the weight comes back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle