Melioidosis is a bacterial infection which is a rare disease caused by Burkholdria pseudomallei saprophytic gram-negative bacillus. Another name of Melioidosis is Whitmore’s disease. This infectious disease generally appears in tropical countries like Southeast Asia and Northern Australia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity