Have you noticed a type of unpleasant smell under the face mask that makes us feel sick? It is called “bad breath” or halitosis. Apart from this, people also are experiencing mouth dryness more than usual, sore throat, toothache, sometimes coughing and gum bleeding (causes stained teeth and bad breath) after wearing a mask for longer hours. This condition is called “mask mouth”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD