Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Reasons Why You Can't Stop Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Harmful Chemicals That Can Affect Men's Health
- What do you need to know about a polypectomy?
- Best Ways To Detoxify Your Body Post Diwali
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- Super-effective Homemade Shampoo For Oily And Greasy Hair