Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?