According to the media reports, a 53-year-old vet, who worked with non-human primates in an institution, had dissected two dead monkeys in March. In April, the deceased had shown early-onset symptoms, including vomiting and nausea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet