If your child is one who does not want to watch TV and play video games, she or he might be interested in reading good and interesting books. Reading is a good habit and it helps children to stretch their mind by increasing the curiosity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say