Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease