Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk