Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day