Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low-calorie Foods You Can Eat Without Worrying About Your Weight!
- How does menopause affect sex drive?
- 5 Food Swaps You Need To Make To Lose Weight Without Dieting!
- Attention People Of All Zodiac Signs! Do This Before The New Year Starts!
- Watch Out For These Gym Equipment Before Using, They Can Be Bacteria Carriers!
- Daily Horoscope: 10th December 2017