Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes