Lead and MSG contents in Maggi? Yes, Indian food inspectors have directed Nestle India to call back their recently manufactured batch of Maggi noodles from the shops across the nation stating that it contains dangerous levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Amazing Nutrition Facts About Pears
- These Are The Fears That Can Trouble One Based On The Zodiac Sign
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- 10 Myths And Facts About Food Allergies You Should Know
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot