Laurie Becklund, former writer for the Los Angeles Times, recently died from the only deadly form of breast cancer, metastatic breast cancer (MBC), and published an opinion piece in the L.A.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat