The world’s most expensive coffee, kopi luwak ( “civet coffee”) is brewed from coffee beans that have been eaten and partially digested by the Asian palm civet, a catlike wild animal.
Know about WeRIndia
- What causes sweating around the vagina?
- What is melasma?
- Long-term exposure to road traffic noise may increase the risk of obesity
- What to know about ferritin blood tests for anemia
- Milk allergy affects half of US food-allergic kids under age 1
- Safest way to dine out for those with food allergies is using up to 15 strategies