Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet
- Fighting the crave for fattening food? Just surround yourself in its scent
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein