Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are the best stretches for tight hamstrings?
- Should you eat a low-gluten diet?
- Colder, darker climates increase alcohol consumption and liver disease
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all