Stammering or stuttering is disruption of normal speech which can be seen in children. Stammering makes it difficult for a child to communicate easily. When a child stutters
Tag: Kid’s Health
Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Kids love painting especially the face painting. This is a way for them to express their hidden dreams of being a superman, superwoman, hero, Disney characters
You may feel pressurized to do things on your own or against your will. This is called peer pressure.
Research suggests that parental attitude is very important. If a parent is indifferent or permissive toward the issue of tobacco use, a teenager’s likelihood of smoking increases.
Ear infection is one of the most common reason of parents visit with child to doctor! Children suffer from ear infection often than adults.
It’s easy to let healthy eating habits slide, but holidays can still be healthy.
Kids have you ever wondered what to do during long summer holidays? Apart from spending time with your smart phone, computer and video games there are so many things to do during a beautiful summer
Know about WeRIndia
- The right '5-a-day' mix is 2 fruit and 3 vegetable servings for longer life
- Relief for Adolescent and Adult Anxiety
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Decrease in peanut allergy among infants after guideline changes