Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang