Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- 9 Best Remedies To Get Relief From Scalp Psoriasis
- International Yoga Day 2018: What To Eat Before And After Practicing Yoga
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- How Goddess Durga Attacked The Demon Durgasura
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Powerful Yoga Asanas For Glowing Skin