Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Powerful Mantras Based On Your Zodiac Signs
- Google Doodle Celebrates The Closing Ceremony Of Winter Olympics
- Amazing Makeup Tips For Different Lip Shapes
- Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2018
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days