Bacterial conjunctivitis can be treated with antibiotic drops or ointments prescribed by doctor. Most cases of infectious conjunctivitis are viral and do not need treatment with antibiotics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity