Roasted fennel is another popular mouth freshener one can see in many Indian restaurant.
Tag: indian restaurants
Be careful if you are a non-vegetarian. Many times eating non -veg food can cause sickness. Go Veggie.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Baingan bharta is a popular North India dish made of eggplant and served in Indian restaurants with roti, naan or chapatti.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood