Roasted fennel is another popular mouth freshener one can see in many Indian restaurant.
Tag: indian restaurants
Be careful if you are a non-vegetarian. Many times eating non -veg food can cause sickness. Go Veggie.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Baingan bharta is a popular North India dish made of eggplant and served in Indian restaurants with roti, naan or chapatti.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility