Roasted fennel is another popular mouth freshener one can see in many Indian restaurant.
Tag: indian restaurants
Be careful if you are a non-vegetarian. Many times eating non -veg food can cause sickness. Go Veggie.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Baingan bharta is a popular North India dish made of eggplant and served in Indian restaurants with roti, naan or chapatti.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle