Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
Tag: Immune boosters
To build immunity and to boost immunity apart from regular exercises, we should focus on our food intake. There are several herbs that help us to boost immunity because of their unique ingredients or phytochemicals.
Plants are a gift to mankind. Do you know? Many of the natural products derived from plants are used in drugs and nearly 120 plus drugs we use today are originally derived from plant phytochemicals.
Know about WeRIndia
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory
- Vitamin D deficiency may increase risk for addiction to opioids and ultraviolet rays